WHO WE ARE
Program Ministry Administrator
Position Purpose: The program ministry administrator will help FUMC Cleburne fulfill it’s mission to make deeply committed disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world one life at a time by partnering with Children’s and Youth Ministry Staff to:
• Communicate consistently and effectively with parents and volunteers
• Recruit, Schedule and Coordinate Volunteers
• Support Program Ministry Event
• And Provide additional general administration as needed.
An ideal candidate is:
• Detail oriented
• An effective interpersonal communicator verbally and in writing
• Computer literate (MS office is essential, and experience with Mailchimp or other email newsletter platforms is a bonus)
• A self-starter
• A willing and effective team player
Reporting Relationship: Lead Pastor, SPRC.
Time Commitment: ~10 hours per week
To apply please send your resume and letter of introduction to